Vaccination room to close down at shopping mall in Kazakh capital
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The vaccination room will close down at the Khan Shatyr shopping mall in Nur-Sultan since November 1, the city healthcare department informs.
Vaccination rooms were opened this summer at 11 shopping malls of the city. It yielded good results since as much as possible have been vaccinated against coronavirus. The greater part of the city population has been already vaccinated so there is no need to open vaccination rooms at the shopping malls. But in case of need the vaccination rooms will unroll again.
Above 100,000 people were inoculated with the vaccine in the shopping malls of the city so far. There are 5 vaccination spaces in Khan Shatyr (until November 1), Keruen, Abu Dhabi Plaza, Asia Park and Eurasia centres. Above 444,000 people were administered the 1st component of the vaccine, 410,000 fully vaccinated there.
- Omicron variant poses 'very high' risk, warns WHO
- COVID-19 kills 82 more Iranians over past 24 hours
- Over 60 teens get Pfizer vaccine in Kazakhstan
- 250 thou receive one COVID-19 vaccine jab in Atyrau rgn
- 404 revaccinated against COVID-19 in Pavlodar region
- Over 100 fresh daily cases of COVID-19 reported in N Kazakhstan rgn
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis