Uzbekistan: Number of COVID-19 infected people reaches 60
TASHKENT. KAZINFORM The number of people infected with coronavirus in Uzbekistan reached 60, Kazinform correspondent reports.
As the Uzbek Ministry of Healthcare informed, a citizen of Namangan who had recently returned from Turkey tested positive for COVID-19. He was isolated and taken to the Namangan Regional Infectious Diseases Hospital.
Namangan is located in a densely populated Fergana Valley and is Uzbekistan’s second city after Tashkent in terms of population.
- Total number of coronavirus cases in Kazakhstan rises to 718
- Coronavirus cases in Russia rise to 8,672
- Rio de Janeiro starts blood plasma testing to treat Covid-19
- How to be alone but not lonely in a distant coronavirus world
- WHO and partners call for urgent investment in nurses
- One more coronavirus patient recovers in Nur-Sultan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis