US President Joseph Biden congratulates Kazakhstan on 30th anniversary of independence
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - The President of the United States Joseph Biden sent his congratulations to the President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev on the 30th anniversary of its state independence, Kazinform cites the official website of the Kazakh MFA.
«I join you in celebrating Kazakhstan’s three decades as a leader for peace, stability, and prosperity in Central Asia and globally,» the US President’s message reads.
According to him, further cooperation will be useful for the peoples of the two countries in meeting new global challenges. In this regard, he welcomed «Kazakhstan’s tremendous efforts» on behalf of regional connectivity, economic prosperity and growth in Central and South Asia.
«The United States looks forward to strengthening its enhanced strategic partnership with Kazakhstan and collaborating to promote regional stability, tackle the climate crisis, increase the effectiveness of democratic institutions, and promote respect for human rights,» the US President added.
- COVID-19 in Ukraine: Health authorities report 24,321 daily cases as of Jan 26
- Kazakhstan names new deputy interior minister
- Academy of Sciences: Belarus' vaccine will be ready for use in 2022
- Sagandykova of Kazakhstan fails in Australian Оpen junior event
- COVID-19 cases spike dramatically in U.S. children with over 10 mln infected
- 39 missing after boat capsizes off Florida Coast
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis