US companies study Kostanay region investment opportunities
KOSTANAY. KAZINFORM A delegation from the United States has arrived in Kostanay region to study opportunities for implementing projects in the sphere of agro-industrial complex, Kazinform reports referring to the press service of the governor of the region.
The delegation consists of stockholders and heads of world's famous companies such as TysonFreshMeatInc, Global Beef Investors, ANIMART Dairy & Livestock Solutions, VALLEY, VALMONT Irrigation, 3rd Millennium Genetics LLC. They have already visited a number of facilities.
Besides, they took part in the meeting in the territory of the industrial zone of Kostanay city, attended a presentation of the region's investment potential, and got familiarized with priorities of the region's agro-industrial complex development and state support measures, especially of those concerning processing of agricultural crops.
Having visited the industrial zone the investors noted that Kostanay region has huge potential for implementation of agro-industrial projects. It is noteworthy, there are all conditions created, rich resource and raw material base and full state support.
The delegation studied at large the opportunities for development of projects not only in beef farming but also in cropping, dairy foods production, etc.
Following the results of the visit, the parties will debate issues for further possible cooperation.
- Kazakh President surveys harvesting campaign in N Kazakhstan
- Kazakh President met with Kostanay region farmers
- Head of State visits Milkh enterprise in Kostanay rgn
- President Tokayev on working trip to Kostanay region
- Kazakhstan to export grain to 40 states of world
- Kazakhstan to export farm produce to 80 countries of world
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis