Urgent measures needed to preserve Caspian seal, Kazakh President
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev proposed for consideration an opportunity to build state reserves in the Northern Caspian for the Caspian seal habitation, Kazinform reports.
«Kazakhstan and Russia boast rich and unique flora and fauna. The same time, there is much concern about a decrease in population of the Caspian seal that has been listed in the Red Book in both countries, Kazakhstan and Russia. It is crucial to take emergency measures to preserve the unique specimen, protect their habitation and breeding area,» the Kazakh President told the 17th Kazakhstan-Russia Cross-Border Cooperation Forum underway.
To this end, the Head of State suggested creating state reserves in the Northern Caspian.
- COVID-19: Epidemiological situation in Taldykorgan unstable
- Colder temperature heading to Kazakhstan
- What is NEET youth and why it matters
- ‘Omicron’ strain not detected among kids in Almaty
- 12 die of COVID-19, COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in 24h
- Over 202,000 teens get fully vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis