Uralsk building modular infectious diseases hospital
URALSK. KAZINFORM Construction of the 200-bed modular infectious diseases hospital started in Uralsk in September in Zhuldyz micro district. It is located in the environmentally compatible area.
The project costs some KZT 7.2 bln, KZT 4.2 of bln was already allocated. KZT 2mln more was allotted under the Employment Roadmap. 1,000 people work at the project, the most of them are locals.
The project is initiated by the Government. Standard modular infectious diseases hospitals are being built the countrywide.
The new hospital in Uralsk consists of 8 blocks. It is expected to accommodate 200 beds, 20 of them are the intensive care unit.
Construction of the hospital is one of the region’s efforts to get ready for potential second wave of coronavirus outbreak.
- Africa's COVID-19 cases pass 8.48 mln: Africa CDC
- Indian capital's 6th sero-survey shows more than 90 pct people have antibodies
- Germany records over 28,000 COVID-19 cases, 126 deaths in a day
- Iran receives 32nd cargo of COVID-19 vaccine
- S. Korea: New virus cases hit over 2,100 as infections spike ahead of easing of virus curbs
- UAE announces 88 new COVID-19 cases, 142 recoveries, and no deaths in the last 24 hours
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis