Unsteady weather expected in Kazakhstan on Sun
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The country’s west, northwest, north, east and are expected to face today unsteady weather with precipitations predicted locally, Kazhydromet reports.
Patches of fog, ice-slick and strong wind are forecast to hit today Kostanay, East Kazakhstan, Karaganda regions.
High wind is expected in Akmola, Aktobe, Turkestan regions.
Ice-slick and fog are predicted today for Pavlodar region.
Patches of fog are set to coat Zhambyl, Mangistau, Atyrau, West Kazakhstan, North Kazakhstan, Almaty regions.
Frost is to grip tonight Kyzylorda, Zhambyl and Turkestan regions with temperature standing at 2-3 degrees Celsius.
- Rains and gusty wind to pound 2 regions of Kazakhstan
- Thundershowers and hail to grip Kazakhstan Fri
- Thundershowers, hail and high wind to batter Kazakhstan
- Thunderstorm, gusty wind heading to 2 rgns of Kazakhstan
- Mets issue storm warning for Kazakh capital and some regions
- Scorching heat to roast N Kazakhstan in July
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis