Unstable weather conditions predicted for Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM –Unstable weather is to persist in most parts of Kazakhstan on August 8-10, Kazinform cites Kazhydromet.
The southern cyclone is said to bring thunderstorm in most of the country as well as strong wind mainly in northwest. Squall is predicted to hit locally. Possibility of hail will be high. Weather without precipitation is expected in eastern Kazakhstan. Winds are said to increase throughout the country.
- Weather without precipitations expected Tue
- Storm warning issued for 3 regions of Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan weather forecast for Nov 24-26 issued
- Storm alert in effect in six rgns of Kazakhstan
- Wind, fog, and ice slick in store for 4 rgns of Kazakhstan
- Blizzard in store for southern parts of Kazakhstan Nov 21
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis