Universiade 2017 silver medalist honored in N Kazakhstan
PETROPAVLOVSK. KAZINFORM - Silver medalist of the 28th World Winter Universiade Rinat Mukhin was honored at the meeting with akim of North Kazakhstan region Yerik Sultanov.
After greeting the participants of the Universiade, Mr. Sultanov noted that great attention is paid to the development of sport in the region.
"Silver medal collected by our skier Rinat Mukhin at the Universiade became a milestone for all residents of North Kazakhstan region. Of course, we should give credit to coaches as well," Sultanov said.
Rinat Mukhin is trained by his parents Aleksandr and Saule. Governor Sultanov awarded them with keys to a new apartment in North Kazakhstan region.
The athlete himself received a thank-you letter and prize money.
Speed skaters Roman Krech, Tatyana Klimchuk, Ivan Arzhannikov, Fyodor Andreyev and Svetlana Maltseva, skier Rinat Mukhin and member of the curling team Dmitriy Garagul represented North Kazakhstan region at the 28th World Winter Universiade in Almaty city.
Speed skaters Roman Krech, Dmitriy Babenko, Yelena Urvantseva, Tatyana Klimchuk and skier Rinat Mukhin will represent North Kazakhstan region at the upcoming 8th Asian Games in Sapporo, Japan.
- COVID-19: Over 1,000 staying in hospitals in N Kazakhstan
- N Kazakhstan to unroll 2,500 COVID-19 beds if situation worsens
- N Kazakhstan admits Omicron strain circulation
- N Kazakhstan lowers terror threat level to ‘yellow’
- Nearly 37 thou people get COVID-19 booster shots in N Kazakhstan rgn
- Situation in N Kazakhstan stable, Governor
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis