UNICEF sends third medicine aid package to Iran
TEHRAN. KAZINFORM The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) sent third pharmaceutical aid package to Iran in support of children against coronavirus on Monday, IRNA reported.
According to the Iranian Foreign Ministry, in addition to medical items, the aid package includes guidelines in the Persian language for protecting children against the deadly virus and creating a secure environment for children at home during outbreak of coronavirus.
Meanwhile, UAE and Uzbekistan sent aid packages to Iran on Monday to assist the country in its anti-coronavirus campaign.
Some other countries, including China, Turkey, the UAE, Germany, France, the UK, Japan, Qatar, Azerbaijan, and Russia, have sent aid to Iran to help the country fight the potentially fatal disease.
- India becomes 7th worst-hit country due to COVID-19
- Brazil's virus deaths near 30,000, top 10,000 in Mexico
- Tokyo mulls issuing warning as 34 coronavirus cases confirmed
- BTS' agency Big Hit opens online global audition
- Brazil's GDP to shrink 6.25 pct in 2020: economists
- NASA warns about ‘potentially dangerous’ asteroid approaching Earth
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis