UNESCO Cluster Office in Almaty calls for expert on dev’t of tourism development strategy
ALMATY. KAZINFORM - The UNESCO Cluster Office in Almaty is looking for an expert on the development of a tourism development strategy at the World Heritage property «Petroglyphs of the Archaeological Landscape of Tamgaly» and is waiting for proposals!
Requirements: knowledge of English and Russia languages; completed higher education, preferably a Master's degree; analytical writing skills, work experience in the field of culture and/ or tourism for at least 5 years, the official website of the UNESCO Cluster Office in Almaty reads.
Please see extended information about the project and apply by filling out the application form in the following document: 202101127_Call for expert _Tamgaly tourism strategy_v5_readvertising.doc
All applications must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com by 18:00 (Almaty time), by 19 February 2021.
- Iran plans to resume tourist visas on Oct. 23: Minister
- Central Asian training of trainers on media and information literacy to start Nov 8
- Sydney to stop quarantine for vaccinated travelers from Nov. 1
- US to open land borders in November, require vaccination
- I CHOOSE THE PEACE int’l drawings contest announced
- Kazakhstan to launch new flights
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis