UN chief says world must 'learn from mistakes' as virus deaths top 1 million
WASHINGTON DC. KAZINFORM The United Nations secretary general on Monday said the world must «learn from the mistakes» after the number of COVID-19 deaths worldwide passed 1 million on Monday.
«Our world has reached an agonizing milestone: the loss of one million lives from the COVID-19 pandemic,» António Guterres said in a statement. «It's a mind-numbing figure. Yet we must never lose sight of each and every individual life,» EFE reports.
- One more air passenger tested positive for COVID-19 in Nur-Sultan
- Iran breaks single-day record of virus deaths with 337
- Global COVID-19 cases top 40 mln -- Johns Hopkins University
- Kazakhstan to reduce int'l air service, to open cinemas
- Rains, floods, landslides kill over 80 in Vietnam
- Mangistau rgn to open two PCR labs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis