Ukrtransnafta to receive Kazakh crude from 2013, Kommersant says
KIEV. September 28. KAZINFORM Ukraine's state crude oil transporter VAT Ukrtransnafta will receive oil from Kazakhstan from 2013, Kommersant-Ukraine reported, citing Oleksandr Lazorko, the company CEO.
Ukrtransnafta may be sending as much as 2 million tons of Kazakh crude to Kremenchuk-based UkrTatNafta a year, Kommersant reported, citing a person with the knowledge of the matter in the Ukrainian Energy and Coal Ministry, Bloomberg reports.
- France's Renault to slash around 15,000 jobs worldwide
- Alibaba's online market to sponsor 100,000 influencers worldwide
- Global oil consumption to fall by $1 trillion in 2020 due to pandemic, experts say
- Gas transit from Russia to Europe via Poland stopped
- Karachaganak field imposed quarantine due to coronavirus
- Brent oil price exceeds $36 per barrel for the first time since April 9
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis