Ukraine to participate in EXPO-2017
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Ukraine has signed an agreement to participate in the international exhibition EXPO-2017 in Astana, Kazinform correspondent reports citing the secretariat of the EXPO-2017 Commissioner.
Today, within the framework of the Third Meeting of the international participants of EXPO-2017 Commisioner Rapil Zhoshybayev held a meeting with the Deputy Commissioner of Ukrainian section Sergey Savchuk.
The sides discussed preparations for the exhibition, conditions of participation as well as the country's pavilion content and a National Day of Ukraine at the event.
According to Savchuk, Ukraine will present its latest acheivements in renewable energy noting that it intends to increase alternative power capacity, bringing its share to 11% by 2020.
Following the meeting Mr. Zhoshybayev and Mr. Savchuk signed an agreement on Ukraine's participation in the exhibition.
- Int’l conference takes place on the eve of jubilee of Nursultan Nazarbayev
- Bad weather in Ukraine leaves 285 populated areas flooded, 64 bridges destroyed
- Five dead in Kyiv multi-storey building explosion
- Ukraine’s First Lady admitted to hospital over COVID-19
- Ukraine resumes international passenger flights from June 15
- Kyiv city cannot yet ease lockdown restrictions – Health Ministry
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis