Ukraine reports 726 new coronavirus cases
KYIV. KAZINFORM - Ukraine has recorded 726 new coronavirus cases in the past 24 hours, bringing the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases to 2,246,656, the Ukrainian Health Ministry has reported on Facebook, Ukrinform reports.
«Some 726 new confirmed cases of coronavirus disease COVID-19 (including 54 children and 22 health workers) were recorded in Ukraine on July 21, 2021,» the report reads.
According to the report, 21 coronavirus-related deaths, 402 hospitalizations and 501 recoveries were registered in Ukraine on July 21.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, 2,246,656 people in Ukraine have contracted coronavirus, 2,183,003 have recovered and 52,790 have died.
The highest number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the past 24 hours was recorded in Kyiv (246), Donetsk region (44), Odesa region (42), Kharkiv region (41), and Sumy region (37).
Some 655 new coronavirus cases were recorded in Ukraine on July 20.
- 160,000 people registered for vaccination lottery in Slovakia
- Tokyo reports 3,709 daily coronavirus cases amid ongoing resurgence
- Over 6,500 treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- Some 70,000 kids to start school in Turkestan region
- New batch of Chinese COVID-19 vaccines arrives in Iran
- Turkey’s fight against forest fires continues at full pace
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis