Ukraine reports 14,634 new COVID-19 cases
KYIV. KAZINFORM - Ukraine recorded 14,634 new COVID-19 cases over the past day, Ukrinform reports.
«Some 14,634 new confirmed COVID-19 cases (including 999 cases in children and 173 cases in healthcare workers) were recorded in Ukraine on October 24, 2021,» the Ministry of Health of Ukraine posted on Facebook.
According to the report, 330 coronavirus-related deaths, 3,912 hospitalizations, and 4,598 recoveries were registered in Ukraine on October 24.
As many as 2,784,039 people in Ukraine have contracted coronavirus, 2,380,374 have recovered, and 64,202 have died since the pandemic began.
As the Ministry informs, a total of 8,965,694 people have been vaccinated since the campaign started in Ukraine: 8,965,692 people received the first dose and 6,989,668 people received two doses (two people received their first dose abroad).
Over the past day, 101,331 people in Ukraine got COVID-19 shots.
- Seoul's daily COVID-19 cases hit new record
- 1 dead, dozens hurt as Indonesia’s Semeru volcano erupts
- Cuba takes precautions against COVID-19 Omicron variant
- Over 300 women get vaccinated with Pfizer in Atyrau region
- 24,325 thou COVID-19 patients receive treatment in Kazakhstan
- Nearly 124 thou get Pfizer vaccine in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis