Ukraine confirms 480 coronavirus cases, including 11 deaths
KYIV. KAZINFORM - As of March 30, Ukraine had 480 laboratory-confirmed coronavirus cases, Ukrinform reported.
Deputy Health Minister - Chief State Sanitary Doctor of Ukraine Viktor Liashko said this at a briefing today, an Ukrinform correspondent reports.
«Over the past day, we recorded 60 new coronavirus cases. Thus, in total, we already have 480 cases, including 11 deaths. Six patients recovered,» Liashko said.
According to him, the most cases were recorded in Kyiv city (102 cases), Kyiv region (49 cases), Chernivtsi region (75 cases), Ternopil region (60 cases), Ivano-Frankivsk region (41 cases), and Cherkasy region (50 cases).
In particular, 22% of all patients are people aged 50 to 59 years, 21% - from 30 to 39 years, 20% from 40 to 49 years. According to official statistics, women are more likely to contract coronavirus - 52% of all cases.
- Tokyo mulls issuing warning as 34 coronavirus cases confirmed
- 7 media workers tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Russia's coronavirus death toll exceeds 5,000
- 14 new cases of coronavirus infection registered at Tengiz
- 170 more Kazakhstanis beat COVID-19, total at 5,757
- Temirtau mayor tests positive for coronavirus
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis