UEFA Congress takes historic decision in Astana
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - XXXVIII UEFA Congress in Astana has taken a historic decision on holding a new tournament - UEFA League of Nations.
Fifty four national associations of the UEFA have unanimously adopted "Resolution on Category A tournaments for men's teams in 2018-2022", according to which beginning from 2018 a new tournament called the UEFA League of Nations to be carried out.
It is noted that the UEFA League of Nations will act on class increase / decrease principles. The winner will be determined in each odd-numbered year. The tournament will replace the majority of international friendlies.
League of Nations will be linked to EURO qualifications. The exact format of the League of Nations has not been determined yet, so it will be discussed by national associations of the UEFA.
- Euro 2020 Round of 16 teams confirmed
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina advanced at Viking International Eastbourne
- 6 Kazakh judokas to compete at Tokyo Olympic Games
- Astana – Premier Tech on the hunt for Tour de France stage wins
- Kazakh team hauls 9 medals at int’l taekwondo tournament
- Astana’s Omar Fraile wins maiden Spanish Road Race Championship title
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis