UAE will reduce oil output by 100,000 bpd in June
ABU DHABI. KAZINFORM - Suhail bin Mohammed Faraj Faris Al Mazrouei, Minister of Energy and Industry, announced that the UAE will voluntarily cut its oil output by 100,000 barrels per day in June in a bid to back Saudi Arabia's efforts to rebalance the world oil market.
''While the UAE successfully achieved production of over 4 million barrels a day in early April, it has subsequently reduced its production in line with the OPEC+ agreement,'' he said.
''In support of efforts led by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to further restore stability to energy markets, the UAE has committed to undertake an additional voluntary cut of 100,000 barrels per day in the month of June,'' he added.
Source: WAM News
- Melbourne begins new lockdown amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Russian Defense Ministry’s clinical trials of COVID-19 vaccine enter final stage
- Avigan study fails to demonstrate benefit in COVID-19 treatment
- Independent evaluation of global COVID-19 response announced
- Lockdown in major state as India COVID-19 cases soar
- 2 dead, 28 injured in hospital fire in South Korea
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis