UAE announces 617 new COVID-19 cases, 714 recoveries, 2 deaths in last 24 hours
ABU DHABI. KAZINFORM - The Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHAP) announced that it conducted 351,718 additional COVID-19 tests over the past 24 hours, using state-of-the-art medical testing equipment, WAM reports.
In a statement, the Ministry stressed its aim to continue expanding the scope of testing nationwide to facilitate the early detection of coronavirus cases and carry out the necessary treatment. As part of its intensified testing campaign, MoHAP announced 617 new coronavirus cases, bringing the total number of recorded cases in the UAE to 730,135.
According to the Ministry, the infected individuals are from various nationalities, are in a stable condition, and receiving the necessary care.
MoHAP also announced 2 deaths due to COVID-19 complications, bringing the total number of deaths in the country to 2,066.
The Ministry expressed its sincere condolences to the families of the deceased and wished COVID-19 patients a speedy and full recovery. It called on all members of the society to cooperate with health authorities, adhere to the instructions and physical distance to ensure the health and safety of all.
MoHAP also noted that an additional 714 individuals had fully recovered from COVID-19, bringing the total number of recoveries to 721,367.
- COVID-19: 915,000 fully immunized in Almaty city
- 395 people received COVID-19 vaccine in Atyrau rgn over past weekend
- Bed occupancy increases at infectious facilities in N Kazakhstan
- More COVID-19 cases detected in children under 14
- How ‘science fiction’ idea for treating cancer led to groundbreaking COVID vaccine
- Breastfeeding excluded from list of contraindications to Sputnik V use
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis