UAE announces 3,005 new COVID-19 cases, 3,515 recoveries, 5 deaths in last 24 hours
ABU DHABI. KAZINFORM - The Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHAP) announced that it conducted 175,284 additional COVID-19 tests over the past 24 hours, using state-of-the-art medical testing equipment, WAM reports.
In a statement on Tuesday, the Ministry stressed its aim to continue expanding the scope of testing nationwide to facilitate the early detection of coronavirus cases and carry out the necessary treatment.
As part of its intensified testing campaign, MoHAP announced 3,005 new coronavirus cases, bringing the total number of recorded cases in the UAE to 375,535.
According to the Ministry, the infected individuals are from various nationalities, are in a stable condition, and receiving the necessary care.
MoHAP also announced 5 deaths due to COVID-19 complications, bringing the total number of deaths in the country to 1,145.
The Ministry expressed its sincere condolences to the family of the deceased and wished COVID-19 patients a speedy and full recovery. It called on all members of the society to cooperate with health authorities, adhere to the instructions and physical distance to ensure the health and safety of all.
MoHAP also noted that an additional 3,515 individuals had fully recovered from COVID-19, bringing the total number of recoveries to 366,567.
- Most coronavirus cases detected in districts in N Kazakhstan
- Slovak Health Minister permits use of Russian Sputnik V vaccine
- World's largest glow-in-the-dark shark discovered in New Zealand waters
- ANSA: Distance learning for up to 6mn pupils from Monday
- US researchers find way to read sealed historic letters
- Tokyo-area governors eye extension of COVID-19 emergency by 2 weeks
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis