UAE announces 2,281 new COVID-19 cases, 2,234 recoveries, 3 deaths in last 24 hours
ABU DHABI. KAZINFORM - The Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHAP) announced that it conducted 225,651 additional COVID19 tests over the past 24 hours, using state-of-the-art medical testing equipment, WAM reports.
In a statement, the Ministry stressed its aim to continue expanding the scope of testing nationwide to facilitate the early detection of coronavirus cases and carry out the necessary treatment. As part of its intensified testing campaign, MoHAP announced 2,281 new coronavirus cases, bringing the total number of recorded cases in the UAE to 593,894.
According to the Ministry, the infected individuals are from various nationalities, are in a stable condition, and receiving the necessary care.
MoHAP also announced 3 deaths due to COVID-19 complications, bringing the total number of deaths in the country to 1,720.
The Ministry expressed its sincere condolences to the family of the deceased and wished COVID-19 patients a speedy and full recovery. It called on all members of the society to cooperate with health authorities, adhere to the instructions and physical distance to ensure the health and safety of all.
MoHAP also noted that an additional 2,234 individuals had fully recovered from COVID-19, bringing the total number of recoveries to 573,194.
- Turkestan region country’s leader in terms of COVID-19 vaccination
- 341 staying at COVID-19 hospitals in Atyrau region
- Number of COVID-19 cases worldwide surpasses 175 mln - WHO
- 10% of N Kazakhstan population fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- First COVID-19 vaccine component administered to 65.5 thou in Atyrau rgn so far
- North Kazakhstan rgn’s COVID-19 tally exceeds 15,000-mark
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis