UAE announces 2,190 new COVID-19 cases, 2,132 recoveries, 7 deaths in last 24 hours
ABU DHABI. KAZINFORM - The Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHAP) announced that it conducted 240,744 additional COVID-19 tests over the past 24 hours, using state-of-the-art medical testing equipment, WAM reports.
In a statement on Thursday, the Ministry stressed its aim to continue expanding the scope of testing nationwide to facilitate the early detection of coronavirus cases and carry out the necessary treatment. As part of its intensified testing campaign, MoHAP announced 2,190 new coronavirus cases, bringing the total number of recorded cases in the UAE to 591,613.
According to the Ministry, the infected individuals are from various nationalities, are in a stable condition, and receiving the necessary care.
MoHAP also announced 7 deaths due to COVID-19 complications, bringing the total number of deaths in the country to 1,717.
The Ministry expressed its sincere condolences to the family of the deceased and wished COVID-19 patients a speedy and full recovery. It called on all members of the society to cooperate with health authorities, adhere to the instructions and physical distance to ensure the health and safety of all.
MoHAP also noted that an additional 2,132 individuals had fully recovered from COVID-19, bringing the total number of recoveries to 570,960.
- 69,000 get anti-COVID-19 vaccine in Atyrau region
- Above 1,300 tested positive for COVID-19 in W Kazakhstan in June
- Moscow shuts down Euro 2020 fan zones and toughens restrictive measures due to COVID
- World conference calls for inclusive COVID-19 recovery plan
- Spain sees 74,227 more deaths in 2020 amid pandemic
- President unveils memorial in honor of medical workers in Nur-Sultan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis