UAE announces 2,112 new COVID-19 cases, 2,191 recoveries, 3 deaths in last 24 hours
ABU DHABI. KAZINFORM - The Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHAP) announced that it conducted 249,014 additional COVID-19 tests over the past 24 hours, using state-of-the-art medical testing equipment, WAM reports.
In a statement, the Ministry stressed its aim to continue expanding the scope of testing nationwide to facilitate the early detection of coronavirus cases and carry out the necessary treatment. As part of its intensified testing campaign, MoHAP announced 2,112 new coronavirus cases, bringing the total number of recorded cases in the UAE to 478,131.
According to the Ministry, the infected individuals are from various nationalities, are in a stable condition, and receiving the necessary care.
MoHAP also announced 3 deaths due to COVID-19 complications, bringing the total number of deaths in the country to 1,523.
The Ministry expressed its sincere condolences to the family of the deceased and wished COVID-19 patients a speedy and full recovery. It called on all members of the society to cooperate with health authorities, adhere to the instructions and physical distance to ensure the health and safety of all.
MoHAP also noted that an additional 2,191 individuals had fully recovered from COVID-19, bringing the total number of recoveries to 463,032.
- Kazakhstan to develop COVID-19 vaccine for animals
- Tokyo vows utmost virus steps on 100-day Olympic milestone
- Over 10 thou vaccine against COVID-19 in Almaty over past day
- Kazakhstan cancels May 7 and 9 military parade due to COVID-19
- Iran to initiate mass production of COVID vaccines next week
- Some measures to be lifted from Monday, stores and services reopen in Slovakia
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis