U.S. Secretary of State to visit Kazakhstan next week
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – U.S. Secretary of State Michael Pompeo is set to visit Kazakhstan in early February, official spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Aibek Smadiyarov says.
«U.S. Secretary of State Michael Pompeo will visit Nur-Sultan on February 1-2,» Smadiyarov confirmed.
During the visit, Secretary Pompeo is expected to meet with top leadership of Kazakhstan and Minister of Foreign Affairs Mukhtar Tileuberdi.
The sides will discuss bilateral cooperation and review the latest regional and international developments.
Initially Secretary Pompeo was supposed to visit Kazakhstan on January 5, however, the visit was postponed due to the situation in Baghdad in early January 2020.
- No Kazakhstanis among those suffered in earthquake in Turkey
- Kazakhstan, Lithuania discuss cooperation in the field of tourism
- Kazakh PM receives Kyrgyzstan FM
- Abai’s Book of Words in Czech presented
- Ulaanbaatar hosts open class dedicated to Abai, the Son of the Great Steppe
- Kazakh Ambassador visits Nakhon Pathom province of Thailand
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis