Tyumen region Kazakhs to send humanitarian cargo to N Kazakhstan
PETROPAVLOVSK. KAZINFORM The national and cultural autonomy of Kazakhs of Tyumen region will send humanitarian aid to North Kazakhstan, the Facebook account of autonomy’s president Yessengaliy Ibrayev reads.
The aid consisting of individual protective equipment will arrive in the region soon.
He noted that Tyumen region and Kazakhstan have good neighborly relations which have common border and long-lasting historical cultural and economic ties.
As of today the region confirmed 1,532 coronavirus cases, 643 recovered.
- New Zealand extends Auckland lockdown period as more cases emerge
- ANSA: Coronavirus: Over 500 new cases in 24 hours
- Local virus cases at over 4-month high, strict social distancing under review in S Korea
- Almaty reports declining ambulance calls, prepares for autumn-winter period of peak workload
- Kazakhstan to reopen shopping malls, outdoor markets and more starting from Aug 17
- COVID-19 update: 80 Kazakhstanis stay on ventilators
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis