Typhoon In-Fa makes second landfall in east China
HANGZHOU. KAZINFORM - Typhoon In-Fa made the second landfall in east China's Zhejiang Province at around 9:50 a.m. Monday, packing winds of up to 28 meters per second at its center, according to the provincial flood control headquarters, Xinhua reports.
The typhoon -- the sixth of this year -- landed in the coastal waters near Pinghu, a county-level city under the administration of Jiaxing City, the headquarters noted.
The typhoon started to wreak havoc in Zhejiang on Saturday, bringing heavy downpours, strong gales and floods. The provincial flood control headquarters upgraded its emergency response for Typhoon In-Fa to the highest level at Saturday noon.
- Newly vaccinated 41% down in 2 weeks in Italy, says GIMBE
- Daily new cases likely to reach record high in S. Korea; post-holiday resurgence worrisome
- Hospital beds in some regions of Slovakia to be set aside for COVID patients
- 2022 Winter Olympics likely to be held without spectators in attendance — IIHF chief Fasel
- Dubai Health Authority launches post-COVID-19 clinics
- Japan startup SkyDrive aims for flying taxi service at 2025 World Expo
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis