Two regions of Kazakhstan report 70 COVID-19 recoveries
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Over the past 24 hours, 70 people in Kazakhstan have recovered from the coronavirus infection, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
Recoveries from the coronavirus infection have been reported in the city of Shymkent and Aktobe region – 41 and 29, respectively.
In total, 102,736 patients have successfully recovered from the coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan. The overall caseload in the country has amounted to 107,775 cases. The virus has claimed 1,699 lives in the country.
- Kazakh President holds meeting with Chevron Corp CEO Michael Wirth vie videoconferencing
- COVID-19 continues to batter France
- New Deputy Chairmen of Agency for Competition Protection and Development named
- Head of State urges Kazakhstanis to vote in 2021 Majilis election
- Kazakh health ministry issues update on COVID-19 numbers
- COVD-19-like pneumonia: Kazakhstan reports 220 new cases, 1 fatality
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis