Two pregnant women contracted coronavirus in Zhambyl region
TARAZ. KAZINFORM - The operational headquarters of Zhambyl region reported on the situation on coronavirus infection, Kazinform reports referring to the press service of the regional Akimat.
On June 1 Zhambyl region registered 13 cases of coronavirus infection. Six employees of one enterprise in Shu district were diagnosed with the COVID-19.
It was noted that two pregnant women in Taraz city tested positive for the novel coronavirus infection. Two other residents of Taraz who turned to medical facilities with signs of acute respiratory infection have been diagnosed with COVID-19 as well. All patients were transported to an infectious diseases hospital.
As of 1st of June 393 cases of coronavirus infection were registered in the region including 222 cases in Taraz. 196 people have defeated the infection.
- Turkey temporary suspends entry for Kazakhstan citizens
- Aktobe converts university's dormitory into 600-bed hospital
- Almaty city received 12.2bn tenge to fight COVID-19
- Patient Monitoring Center opened in Almaty
- Total COVID-19 recoveries rise to 14,861 in Kazakhstan
- 18 medical workers died from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis