Two patients recovered from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Two patients have recovered from coronavirus, this was announced at a briefing by the Minister of Information and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Dauren Abayev.
During an online briefing on Khabar 24, the Minister informed that the patients will be discharged tomorrow.
On behalf of the Government and all Kazakhstanis Abayev expressed gratitude to the Ministry of Health and medical workers.
- Total number of coronavirus cases in Kazakhstan rises to 718
- Coronavirus cases in Russia rise to 8,672
- Rio de Janeiro starts blood plasma testing to treat Covid-19
- How to be alone but not lonely in a distant coronavirus world
- WHO and partners call for urgent investment in nurses
- One more coronavirus patient recovers in Nur-Sultan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis