Two more died from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Two more coronavirus deaths were recorded in Kazakhstan. A man born in 1959 died in Shymkent, a woman born in 1966 passed away in Pavlodar region, the Kazakh Healthcare Ministry’s official Telegram Channel reports.
The mortality commission decided to register these cases as coronavirus-related deaths, it said in a statement. As a result the country's death toll climbed to 40.
- COVID-19: Nur-Sultan carries out disinfection works
- Independent evaluation of global COVID-19 response announced
- Lockdown in major state as India COVID-19 cases soar
- President questions readiness of education system to new school year
- Kazakh President to unveil steps to boost economic development
- President warns Government of possible resolution if COVID-19 situation doesn’t improve
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis