Two kids tested positive for coronavirus in N Kazakhstan
PETROPAVLOVSK.KAZINFORM 15 coronavirus cases were registered in North Kazakhstan, including two kids aged 5 and 6, the goods and services quality control department of the region reports.
Both children are under quarantine at hospitals in Petropavlovsk. A 87-year-old woman was also tested positive for coronavirus. She was taken to the quarantine clinic of city hospital # 1. The state of her health is satisfactory.
- 6,240 recover from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- 51 coronavirus-infected patients recover in Atyrau region
- UN chief underlines need to protect refugees and migrants in COVID-19 pandemic
- Turkish Airlines to provide hygiene kits in its flights
- Kazakhstan reports 6,156 recoveries from coronavirus
- Russia’s coronavirus vaccine tested on monkeys, hamsters
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis