+7 (701) 759 90 19
USD 388.49 EUR 427.26
RUB 6.06 CNY 55.32
News

Two die of carbon monoxide poisoning in Akmola rgn

21 October 2019 13:22
Share in:
Two die of carbon monoxide poisoning in Akmola rgn

KOKSHETAU. KAZINFORM - A woman and an 11-year-old girl were poisoned by carbon monoxide in Akmola region, Kazinform correspondent reports referring to Nursultan Nurakhmetov, official representative of the regional Emergency Dept.

Related news
Kokshetau started preparations for next year’s Kazakhstan-Russia Interregional Forum President urges to direct efforts towards completing Nazarbayev’s strategy Kazakh President arrives in Kokshetau

According to his words, the tragedy occurred on October 19 in a town of Makinsk, Akmola region. A woman aged 22 and an 11yo girl were found dead in a detached house.

A closed chimney damper of the furnace is blamed for the accident.


Share in:

Author:

Alzhanova Raushan

+7
Send
Employees online
Editor
Kudrenok Tatyana
Kudrenok Tatyana
954-048
Editor
Raushan Alzhanova
Raushan Alzhanova
954-048
Editor
Temirgaliyeva Arailym
Temirgaliyeva Arailym
954-048

Archive