Two die of carbon monoxide poisoning in Akmola rgn
KOKSHETAU. KAZINFORM - A woman and an 11-year-old girl were poisoned by carbon monoxide in Akmola region, Kazinform correspondent reports referring to Nursultan Nurakhmetov, official representative of the regional Emergency Dept.
According to his words, the tragedy occurred on October 19 in a town of Makinsk, Akmola region. A woman aged 22 and an 11yo girl were found dead in a detached house.
A closed chimney damper of the furnace is blamed for the accident.
- Gov't doubles state aid for disaster relief in S Korea
- S. Korean central region under 49 days of rainy season, longest on record
- 2 shot, over 100 arrested, 13 officers injured in Chicago violence
- Lebanese leader accepts cabinet resignation
- Monsoon rains claim at least 58 lives in Pakistan
- Kazakhstani military medical team arrived in Lebanon
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis