Two arrived from Dubai, tested positive for coronavirus
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 13 international flights arrived in Kazakhstan on January 13, the sanitary and epidemiological control department reports.
1,190 out of 1,379 Kazakhstanis arrived had COVID-19 tests. Those who had no PCR test results were taken upon arrival to the quarantine hospital to undergo coronavirus tests.
2 out of 94 arrived in Kazakhstan on January 12 en route Dubai-Almaty were tested positive for coronavirus.
- Nitra hospital head: COVID testing should be part of life long term
- Kazakhstan adds 73 COVID-19-related deaths in past week
- 137 nationals return to Kazakhstan without PCR tests
- Kazakh President to get domestic COVID-19 vaccine
- Construction of Turkestan-Shymkent -Tashkent railway line to kick off in 2021
- Vaccination should improve epidemiological situation, Kazakh President
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis