TURKSOY Abai Order awarded in Ukraine
KYIV. KAZINFORM On December 25 Kazakh Embassy in Ukraine held an awarding ceremony of the TURKSOY Abai Commemorative Order, Kazinform reports.
Professor Nilolaj Vaskiv, who translated the Words of Wisdom into Ukrainian, chairman of the Kyiv Kazakh society Dostyk Daniyar Yegamberdiyev, honorary consul of Kazakhstan in Kharkiv Emin Najafli and Kazakh Ambassador Darkhan Kaletayev were awarded the Abai Order for theor contribution to promulgation of Abai heritage.
TURKSOY secretary general Dyssen Kasseinov highlighted that the year of 175th anniversary of Abai once again confirmed timeliness and importance of imperishable legacy of the great son of the Kazakh people.
- Kazakhstan approves National Security Strategy for 2021-2025
- Kazakh ambassador meets with President of Constitutional Court of Portugal
- Kazakh team hauls 9 medals at int’l taekwondo tournament
- 325 Atyrau residents treated for COVID-19 at infectious facilities
- EBRD provides $60M to Kazakhstan’s Bank CenterCredit
- Pavlodar region reports 40 fresh COVID-19 cases in last 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis