Turkey bans import of e-cigarette products
ANKARA. KAZINFORM - Turkey on Tuesday banned the import of e-cigarettes and related products, announcing the decision in the country's official gazette, Anadolu reports.
The ban covers all kinds of products used for electronic smoking, including e-cigarette devices, accessories, spare parts and solutions.
It also applies to e-cigarette products that use heating or incineration, including electronic hookahs, regardless of nicotine content.
- Death toll from heavy rains rises to 22 in S. Korea
- Tokayev conveys condolences to India over plane crash
- Indonesia: Sinabung Volcano erupts
- ANSA: New COVID-19 cases up again at 402
- Moon declares 7 flood-battered parts of S. Korea as special disaster zones
- Number of deaths from COVID-19 down 7% in a week
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis