Turkestan rgn opens rehab center for disabled children
TURKESTAN. KAZINFORM – A day-care center for persons with disabilities under 18 years old has been opened in the village of Sastobe, Tulkubassk district, Turkestan region, Kazinform cites the press service of the regional administration.
The center is to provide curative treatment, speech therapy, mental health and psychological services, and massage for treatment of diseases of the nervous system in children. It is fitted with modern equipment.
Notably, there are 5,475 disabled people, including 754 ones under 18 years old, in Tulkubassk district.
- President instructs to establish domestic entrepreneurs’ council under Kazakh Government
- Number of COVID-19 cases at Tengiz oilfield reaches 500
- COVID-19: Pavlodar region sets new record for 3rd straight day
- Head of State vows to continue political transformation of Kazakhstan’s society
- President calls on business community to start joint work on building new economic policy
- Almaty region reports over 460 fresh COVID-19 cases in 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis