Turkestan region to build some 5 mln sq m of housing
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «Almost 5 mln square meters of housing will be put into service in Turkestan region,» Kazakh National Economy Minister Asset Irgaliyev said.
Housing construction, transport, mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems development projects will be fulfilled in the region to raise people’s living standards. Waterworks and water disposal systems will be reconstructed; gas supply and electric power lines will be built there or updated.
It is also planned to build about 4.9 mln sq meters of housing in the region.
Earlier the Minister presented the region’s socioeconomic development plan for 2021-2025.
- Kazakhstan to build 250 new cultural facilities by 2025
- Tokayev launches new polymetallic ore processing plant in Karaganda rgn
- Over 1,000 healthcare facilities to be constructed in Kazakhstan’s rural areas
- Head of State receives akim of Turkestan region
- Kazakhstan commissions over 10 mln sq m of housing in Jan-Aug 2021
- Kazakhstan builds 16 modular hospitals
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis