Turkestan region prolongs quarantine regime until April 17
TURKESTAN. KAZINFORM – Quarantine regime has been prolonged in Turkestan region until 17 April, Kazinform has learnt from the press service of the governor of the region.
The quarantine was introduced in Turkestan region as of 00:00 am on April 3. All residents of the region must wear face masks.
Residents of the region can leave their houses only to buy groceries, go to pharmacies or to work.
Public transport will function in the region starting from 6:00 am till 8:00 pm.
- 170 more Kazakhstanis beat COVID-19, total at 5,757
- Temirtau mayor tests positive for coronavirus
- New cases of COVID-19 detected in W Kazakhstan
- Spain reports no new coronavirus deaths for first time since March
- COVID-19: Over 250 new cases in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19 recoveries exceed 5,500 in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis