Turkestan International Airport to open till the end of year
TURKESTAN. KAZINFORM Governor of Turkestan region Umirzak Shukeyev surveyed the Turkestan International Airport construction site, the Governor’s press service reports.
The airport located 16 km away from Turkestan is being built up to the international standards. It is built by Turkey’s YDA Group. The airport will be put into operation by the year-end.
Currently, 102 units of equipment and more than 30 workers are working there. The total square of the airport is 900 ha. The terminal is exected to serve some 3 mln passengers a year. Notably, a special program to boost the region’s tourism potential was developed there. It is planned to attract up to 5 mln tourists by 2025.
- 10 oxygen concentrators delivered to district hospital in Turkestan rgn
- UAE sends humanitarian aid to Turkestan region
- Several sports facilities to be commissioned in Turkestan
- District hospital receives 10 oxygen concentrators in Turkestan region
- Kazakhstan to resume flights to Thailand, Georgia in Aug
- Shymkent city's pneumonia recovery rate improves dramatically
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis