Turkestan businesswoman donates KZT 25 million to fight coronavirus pandemic
TURKESTAN. KAZINFORM - «Biz birgemiz!» campaign initiated by the Nur Otan Party was launched across the country, the press service of the Turkestan’s branch of the party informs.
The campaign is aimed at combating coronavirus, supporting needy citizens. The act of charity joins entrepreneurs, philanthropists and deputies of Maslikhats.
Thus, a well-known business lady, philanthropist Rashkul Ospanaliyeva, decided to support needy compatriots and donated KZT25 million. She donated the funds to the Turkestan corporate fund of social development.
The head of the Bereke-A corporation, Rashkul Ospanaliyeva, actively participates in charity events.
- 4,746 coronavirus recoveries confirmed in Kazakhstan
- Almost 150 thousand coronavirus conducted in Almaty
- President Tokayev calls on higher salaries for health workers
- First case of novel coronavirus infection in cats confirmed in Russia
- Kazakhstan passed peak of COVID-19 pandemic, should be ready for 2nd wave – President
- 4,669 recover from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis