Turkestan-based businessman donates 5M to fight COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
TURKESTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani entrepreneur Nuraly Abish donated KZT 5 million to fight COVID-19 spread in Kazakhstan, Kazinform has learnt from the Nur Otan Party’s press service.
Abish who heads Borte Milka LLP based in Turkestan region channeled the money to a special fund instituted to fight coronavirus in the country.
Abish stressed that fight against coronavirus rests not only upon the shoulders of healthcare workers and police officers, but upon the entire society. He also urged Kazakhstanis to remain calm and united amid the coronavirus outbreak.
Abish, who happens to be a member of the Nur Otan Party, insisted there was no reason for panic.
Aside from the hefty donation to the fund, Abish also vowed to provide 100 local families with dairy products.
- Head of State vows to continue political transformation of Kazakhstan’s society
- President calls on business community to start joint work on building new economic policy
- Almaty region reports over 460 fresh COVID-19 cases in 24h
- 7 die of COVID-19, COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in 24h
- Over 124,000 treated for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- 157 diagnosed with COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in one day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis