Tumar 2019 TV Award ceremony kicks off in Astana
ASTANA. KAZINFORM A solemn awards ceremony of the Tumar 2019 National Television Award for highest achievements in television arts has started in Astana.
More than 300 applications were submitted for the contest at large. The Tumar shortlist in nine award categories has been already announced.
The Tumar Award is aimed at realizing the creative potential of the workers of TV companies, creative teams, production centres to build team solidarity and preserve traditions of the multinational culture of Kazakhstan.
- Turkic Council Media Forum kicks off in Istanbul
- Cinematographer killed, director injured after accidental shooting involving Alec Baldwin
- Kazakh Minister comments on development of Ulttyk Rukhani Janghyru national project
- What is the difference between Rukhani Janghyru and Ulttyk Rukhani Janghyru project
- Kazakhstan to expand share of domestic release by 25%
- Consolidated budget for Ulttyk rukhani janghyru national project stands at KZT119bn
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis