Truck rams into bridge, driver in hospital in Pavlodar region
PAVLODAR. KAZINFORM – A truck driver ended up in a hospital after a road accident in Pavlodar region, Kazinform reports.
According to reports, the accident occurred on the Pavlodar-Kyzylorda motorway at 4:00 pm Nur-Sultan time on November 16. The Shacman Sx truck driver rammed into a bridge on the motorway and was hospitalized.
As a result of the accident, the bed of the truck was severely damaged.
- COVID-19: Pavlodar rgn to provide 800 more provisional beds
- The first triplets born in Pavlodar rgn in 2020
- Pavlodar region reports rise in pneumonia and SARS cases amid pandemic
- 14 recovered in Pavlodar rgn
- Coronavirus: Pavlodar region confirms 21 new cases in the past day
- No injuries after two buses collide in Kostanay
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis