‘Travelling without COVID’ app to be available in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani tourists may use the «Travelling without COVID» app soon, Kazakh Digital Development, Innovation, and Aerospace Industry Minister Bagdat Musin said, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to the minister, the «Travelling without COVID» app is designed to be operational in the EAEU countries with some countries have so far integrated it.
In his words, the app will be launched in Kazakhstan next week to ensure people travel to the EAEU countries.
The minister said that there is no information on apps allowing Kazakhstanis to visit countries beyond the EAEU.
He reminded of the vaccination passport available on eGov mobile, which can be printed out if requested by embassies. The minister added that the IATA is working on the issue.
- Kazakh President lays flowers at Independence Monument of Turkmenistan
- Kazakh President visits People’s Memory memorial complex and Sanctity of the Homeland museum in Ashgabat
- Kazakh President awarded Bitaraplyk Order of Turkmenistan
- Ukraine reports 14,634 new COVID-19 cases
- Cuba ramps up COVID-19 vaccination, paving way for full reopening
- UAE announces 97 new COVID-19 cases, 129 recoveries, 1 death in last 24 hours
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis