Transnational corporation might be set up in EAEU
ASTANA. KAZINFORM – A delegation of the Belarusian army will take part in a regular session of the Chiefs of Staff Committee of the armed forces of the CIS member states in Moscow on 13-14 March. Participants of the session will discuss joint measures and events for the next year, the press service of the Belarusian Defense Ministry told BelTA.
Participants of the session are expected to exchange opinions about topical matters concerning international and regional security. Conceptual approaches to the advancement of military cooperation in the Commonwealth of Independent States until 2025 will be discussed as well as joint measures and projects of the CIS armies in 2020.
- Eurasian Economic Union to discuss system to support citizens amid pandemic
- Minsk expected to host EAEU summit in autumn
- Necessary to lift restrictions gradually after COVID-19 pandemic, says Tokayev
- EAEU integration should take due account of national legal system peculiarities
- Movement of goods without barriers in EAEU should be ensured in practice - Tokayev
- EAEU agriculture ministers to discuss emergency measures amid COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis