Training seminar on analysis and management of corruption risks
ASTANA. KAZINFORM The OSCE Programme Office in Astana in partnership with the Agency for Civil Service and Anti-corruption (ACSA) will organize a four-day training seminar on the analysis and management of corruption risks for some 40 regional representatives of ACSA from Astana and regional offices.
It will take place September 11 -14 September in Astana.
Participants will focus on modern techniques of analysis and management of corruption risks by covering theoretical and practical aspects. The training seminar will be administered by international instructors who will share modern methodologies of corruption risks management. The training will be complemented by practial exercises, the official website of the OSCE Programme Office in Astana reports.
The training is part of the Programme Office's multi-year efforts to promote good governance by focusing on anti-corruption activities in Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan likely to postpone population census
- Kazakhstan to map out new Strategic Roadmap until Aug 1
- Over two thousand online shops registered in Kazakhstan
- PM orders to update roadmap for e-commercethe development
- Creation of national e-currency proposed in Kazakhstan
- National Bank: Kazakhstan's GDP decreased by 1.8%
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis