Train hit and killed two railway workers
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Transport police regularly carries out preventive actions to foil possible accidents at railway facilities, Kazinform reports with the reference to the press service of the Transport Police Department.
Despite the ongoing preventive work, on January 13 the current year an accident occurred at Bel station of Zhambyl region. A locomotive of a passenger train en route Almaty-Aktobe hit two men. The persons have died from their injuries on the spot.
The investigation and operational group of the Linear Police Department of the Shu station arrived at the scene of the tragedy without delay. Police officers informed that the two men were a 33- and 44-year-old railway workers.
The investigation is underway.
- Kazakhstan sends military medical team to Lebanon after Beirut blast
- Tokayev conveys condolences to India over plane crash
- 2 policemen awarded after rescuing 30 from burning apartment building
- Mauritius declares emergency over oil leak from Japanese ship
- Air India plane crash-lands, 17 dead, over 100 injured: PTI
- 3-year-old girl taken to hospital after falling 2nd floor window
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis