Trade Minister proposed to establish wholesale distribution centers
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - The Minister of Trade and Integration of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Bakhyt Sultanov, has proposed to create a national commodity distribution network, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The Minister proposed to establish a national distribution network consisting of a single complex of wholesale distribution centers. According to his opinion, this will create a separate economic cluster which will bring together producers and consumers.
The head of the ministry explained that the core of the system will be the wholesale distribution centers. They will be classified by the functionality of trade and distribution.
«Wholesale distribution centers will offer specialized services, from storage and processing to distribution and marketing of products. This infrastructure will make it possible to build efficient transport and logistics channels for key areas of product supply. In addition, export-import operations will be carried out in the EAEU, Central Asia and China,» Bakhyt Sultanov added.
- Kazakhstan’s National Bank expects country’s exports and imports to drop in 2020
- Kazakhstan set to expand list of exchange goods
- Economic development map drawn up in Kyzykorda rgn
- Kazakh PM held Entrepreneurship Project Office meeting
- Kazakh President announces date of 1st sitting of the Reforms Council
- Pandemic boosts wheat's strategic importance
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis