Total number of coronavirus cases in Kazakhstan rises to 718
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 9 more new cases of the coronavirus infection have been registered in Kazakhstan, including 1 new case in Nur-Sultan city, 4 new cases in Kyrylorda region, 1 new case in Turkestan region, and 3 new cases in Shymkent city, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
There are 718 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan, including 223 cases in Nur-Sultan, 119 cases in Almaty city, 55 cases in Karaganda region, 43 cases in Akmola region, 36 cases in Atyrau region, 45 cases in Zhambyl region, 23 cases in Shymkent city, 6 cases in East Kazakhstan region, 10 cases in Almaty region, 11 cases in Aktobe region, 25 cases in North Kazakhstan region, 1 case in Pavlodar region, 6 cases in Mangistau region, 76 cases in Kyzylorda region, 2 cases in West Kazakhstan region, 34 cases in Turkestan region, and 3 cases in Kostanay region.
As of today, 7 people died of coronavirus in Kazakhstan.
- Italy to get 172.7 bn under EU Recovery Fund plan – sources
- 4,746 coronavirus recoveries confirmed in Kazakhstan
- KazNU among the leading European universities
- Almost 150 thousand coronavirus conducted in Almaty
- Dormitories for thousands of students to appear in Kazakhstan
- President Tokayev calls on higher salaries for health workers
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis